Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Raymond Brown throws support to Bryson for Governor

I received the following press release from Raymond Brown this afternoon;

Cleveland, TN – Dr. Raymond Brown Republican candidate fro Governor today withdrew from the Governor’s race and endorsed State Senator Jim Bryson. Brown issued the following statement:

“I have decided not to be a candidate for governor. Senator Bryson is a conservative and intelligent family man who represents the values of the people of Tennessee. He will provide the voters a clear choice and will make an outstanding governor.

“My wife, Donice, and I appreciate the support and kind words of encouragement from many people all over our great state. We enjoyed meeting so many wonderful people from so many parts of Tennessee.

“I would like to especially thank Rep. Beth Harwell and Mr. Jim Henry for their advice and support over the last several months. I was willing to serve if needed, but I am grateful that we have a qualified conservative candidate for all of us to get behind and get elected.

“My primary calling is to help bring healing to hurting families. I give Senator Bryson my full support.”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map