Sunday, April 02, 2006

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

To celebrate the start of baseball season (aka the New Year), I'd like everyone to enjoy this footage of Boston church bells chiming Take Me Out to the Ballgame. After all, as we are all aware, the Almighty is a baseball fan.

NOTE: I'm not a Red Sox fan, although it was nice to see the Red Sox finally win the World Series. I am a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan, have been since I was old enough to hold a bat or throw a ball-but I couldn't find any old footage of Harry Caray singing at Wrigley. If anyone has any such footage, please feel free to share it.


2 Comments:

At Sunday, April 02, 2006 2:37:00 PM, Blogger Chucko said...

The CUBS? Why the Cubs Dave? Heh.. the Moeller baseball coach (who coached Buddy Bell, Barry Larkin, and Ken Griffey Jr. among others) was a huge Cubs fan. Never could figure it out, but to each his own! I've had a hard time getting excited about baseball since '97 unfortunately. It used to be my favorite sport, maybe this year I'll be able to get into it again. I do plan on catching plenty of high school games.

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:28:00 PM, Blogger Brian Hornback said...

That is an awesome video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map