Thursday, January 12, 2006

VOLuntarily Conservative

I wanted to take a moment to welcome Rob Huddleston and his blog VOLuntarily Conservative to my blogroll to the right. Discovering Chairman Hornback's blog is how I discovered Rob's wonderful weblog as well. If you haven't discovered Rob's work yet, you are in for a real treat. I've already found in such a short time that Rob is a reliable source for "inside" info you can't find anywhere else. I have a lot of readers outside of East Tennessee, so I want those of you not from the area to check out some of what Rob says, you'll learn quite a bit about East Tennessee politics. I have learned much just from parusing his pages.

I also admire Rob's commitment to conservative thought in general. We need more conservative bloggers with original ideas, not just those who "tow the party line." Rob is no RINO...I don't link to RINO's.

Rob, thanks for agreeing to be part of the blogging family here at the World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map