Monday, May 23, 2005

More takes on the news

Beginning today, readers will notice that our blog and website roll will begin to expand with a number of newspapers from around the world which I deem to be credible sources of news.

Today's additions are reflections of the cities and towns in which I have had the honor to live during my life. They are:

The Advocate (Newark, OH)
The Dayton Daily News
The Cincinnati Enquirer


The Daily News is not always credible, and the editorial line often used to make me want to throw up, but as a former resident of the Dayton area, I couldn't resist listing it. It will be the only paper with a Democrat or liberal editorial line on the list. More to come from around the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map