Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Welcome Major Gregory J. Krappman

Beginning today, we are adding a new contributor to our blogroll here at the World. As most of you know, I like to connect readers to the real newsmakers whenever that can be accomplished. Major Gregory J. Krappman is an Intelligence Officer with the Air Assault Infantry Battalion stationed in Iraq's hot Sunni Triangle. I caught Greg's blog the other day and was deeply impressed by this man's dedication to his country, and the dedication of everyone who serves with him. I am honored that he would allow me to link with his blog and his reports.

Call Major K our Iraq correspondent!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to be here. I have linked you as well. I am at your service.

 
At Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Deacon David Oatney said...

Major K, it is I who am honored to have you, and I am equally at your service.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map