Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finally On Twitter

Because I am innately conservative by nature, I am often hesitant to try new things until I see that other people that I know have tried them and I can see that they are beneficial to them. This is especially true with anything regarding the blogosphere. I know what has worked for me in the past, and I am hesitant to change it.

Thus, I am late in joining the Twitter revolution, but I finally have broken down and gotten a Twitter of my own. I encourage all of my interested readers to follow my Twitter, especially those of you who are on Twitter yourselves

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:45:00 AM, Blogger Sharon Cobb said...

A lot of people say Twitter is the way to go and if you really want to be up to date on news and whatnot, one needs to be on Twitter.

I opened an account a couple of years ago, and have used it once, so I'm not a good person to ask about it, but everyone else says it's good.

For me, I don't want anything else that keeps me from being with people in real time. There's just too much going on everywhere with technology where people interact in person less and less, and I don't like that.

But I think it's a good thing for you. Newscoma, whom I respect as a journalist, has told me any journalist needs to be on it for real breaking news.

But I'm retiring from politics after the inauguration,(I said after Obama got elected, I should have been clearer that I meant once he took office) and I'm trying to get away from hard news!

 
At Monday, November 17, 2008 12:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,
Your trying a new technolgy! I'm all atwitter for you! I wonder tho, what do you call someone that uses twitter? Are they twits?? That can't be right, it just sounds wrong ...

SteveMule

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map