Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Welcome Father Martin Fox

I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome yet another new blogger to my blogroll. Father Martin Fox is pastor of St. Boniface Parish in Piqua, Ohio. I discovered Father Fox's fine blog through my dear friend and old college buddy Charles "Chuck" Mountel.

Father Fox is the second clergyman to be added to my blogroll, although he is the first Priest of the Church on the list. I added him because I found his blog to be full of the kind of inspiring, spirit-filled messages that we all need. On top of that, the snippet on his sidebar about his conversion story left me wanting to hear more!

Welcome Father Fox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map