Monday, April 17, 2006

New additions to sidebar

I wanted to announce some new blog links on my sidebar that won't be so new to some in the Tennessee blogging community. First, check out Adam Groves' Tennessee Politics. Adam gives a good run down of the latest daily political news from all around the State and tells us what is happening in the General Assembly in a way that few can. I thought that in an election year, it would be good to spread the word by including TNPolitics in my sidebar.

I'm also going out on a limb and adding "Blogging for Bryant," in support of real conservative Ed Bryant for U.S. Senate, and the Bryson for Governor blog, in support of Republican Gubernatorial candidate State Senator Jim Bryson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map