Friday, April 14, 2006

A humble offer of assistance

I want to take an opportunity to offer help to the folks who had offered me help before I dropped out of the County Commission race Wednesday, because each of them deserves it.

Firstly, I want
Stacey Campfield to know how I appreciate his personal support. I also want him to know that before I went public with my decision Wednesday, I attempted to call him at his War Memorial office. A young fellow answered the phone and said that the House was in session, and I left the message that I had called. I don’t know if Stacey got the message or not, but I did not hear from him that evening. I know he is in a tough Primary fight, and I want to offer him whatever meager help that I can to see to it that he is victorious in August. If there is anything I can do for you, Stacey, please let me know.

Also, in addition to giving my vote to David Lee, I’d like to offer him any assistance that I can for his campaign to be our next Fourth Circuit Judge.

I will have a full slate of election endorsements in the days ahead-the one upside of not being a candidate is that I am free to endorse candidates in this Primary in other races-I intend to do so, for what it is worth.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 15, 2006 8:28:00 PM, Blogger The Sen. said...

Thanks. Will do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map