Monday, April 10, 2006

Heads up: I will be calling you, GOP

Just a note to give a heads-up to Republican Delegates in District 2: As of this morning, I am the only Republican running for the the 2-A seat on the Knox County Commission that can actually be elected. I will be calling many of you this week to ask for your support on May 2nd and subsequently, and to answer any questions you may have.

I noticed that I got my first mention in the News-Sentinel today along with George Steffaniak. What they did not mention was that I am a Republican, running in the GOP Primary, however
Mr. Steffaniak is running in the Democratic Primary. What is prompting these phone calls is the fact that I can clearly see that I am going to have to make it known which Party I am running with.

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 10, 2006 9:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How well would you work with Mayor Ragsdale? You appear to be associating yourself with his opponent's supporters. He is probably going to win reelection, and it is important to work productively with the county mayor's office to get things done. If you're going to be another Stacey Campfield, then you're going to be spinning your wheels trying to pass ordinances.

What is your view for Knox County's future? How would you address funding for education? Parks & Recreation? Services for senior citizens?

Sorry to lay a lot of questions on you, but simply being a conservative, pro-life republican isn't enough to get things done on a local level.

2nd district GOP delegate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map