Sunday, April 09, 2006

Share your concerns at Adair Park

Nicole, myself, and our dog Daisy will be at Adair Park tomorrow-I'll be in the shelter area from 4-6pm. The purpose of this stop will be to have a chance to greet people and inform them about the election, as well as to listen to their concerns. I should point out that the ending time is flexible. If there is a good turnout, I plan to stay until the last person leaves.

I'd love to hear about issues that potential constituents might like to hear me address. (Yes, I'll be taking notes.)

The timing of this listening appearance is, of course, weather permitting.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:02:00 PM, Blogger Steve Mule said...

Mr. Oatney,
I should know this but I don't: Where is Adair Park?

SteveMule

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Chucko said...

Heh I'd make the trip Dave, but by the time I arrived you'd be gone. Best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map