Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday of Holy Week

Nicole and I have just returned from attending the Sacred Office of Tenebrae at Holy Ghost, a traditional Holy Week devotion dating back to the 7th Century, in which the Lamentations of Jeremiah are sung, hearkening Jerusalem back to the Lord.

Prior to that, we were at Adair Park where we listened to the concerns of some potential constituents. I talked to one fellow for nearly an hour, and I was heartened by the shows of curiosity and the "you go get 'em" attitude of the folks.

I'd like to take a moment to thank my friend, fellow Republican, and Brother Knight of Columbus Jim Cortese for his generous expression of support to our campaign. Jim's support and encouragement truly leaves me speechless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map