Sunday, January 22, 2006

March for Life

Just a quick note of support to those who will be gathering tomorrow in Washington for the annual March for Life. I want everyone marching to know that my spirit marches with you, even if Nicole and I can't be there in person. I hope and pray that next year, we can join you on the Mall.

I pray that the year will come when we will not need to march anymore.

I went on the March on a cold day in 1998. Since that time, I pledged that one day I would return and bring lots of friends. If you, dear reader, are truly pro-life, I urge you to go to the March for Life in Washington at least once. It will strengthen your resolve to fight the battle for the innocent unborn who cannot march, but whose blood cries up from the ground against this land for justice.

Let us march on until we win the final battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map