Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thanks for prayers

I want to thank all those who remembered Nicole's grandmother, Ruth, in your prayers. Nicole and I just returned from visiting her at St. Mary's Hospital. The family was told that she had about a 50/50 chance to make it through her bypass surgery, but she did make it, thanks be to God. When we visited she was very tired, extremely groggy, and her face was heavily swollen with fluid, but she was able to acknowledge our presence. I'm told that the doctor says if she makes it through this initial part of recovery, she will feel full of energy when fully recovered.

Nicole and I both thank everyone who prayed.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks be to God for that news. I posted it to the group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map