Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Frustration

Just a note to let you know why this will be a short post and not in keeping with my usual commentary.

As much as I enjoy Blogger, it has had enough problems today to beat the band. I haven't been able to access my blog for most of the morning, and when I do, it is giving me limited HTML options, making it difficult to edit the page.

A number of things have happened overnight that are making the news and I can't comment on them fully because of the situation with Blogger. Among these are the latest progression with the Holy Father's illness. As you are probably aware, he had a feeding tube inserted this morning.

A few of you have commented on the need for me to change the Easter font to a color that is more readable for you. I will do this as soon as Blogger allows me to edit the page properly.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 30, 2005 12:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To have the Pope in a position to show the world how Catholics view both life and suffering is obviously the work of the Lord. Thank you for reminding us of JPII's continuing work, even as he battles his illness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map