Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Sign

If you live inside the boundaries of the Town of White Pine, in the coming weeks you just might see me pass by your house with one of these:

I realize that a whole lot of folks don't like having election signs in their yard, but my little campaign that could sure could use the help. Believe it or not, there are a lot of folks in our community who don't even know we are having a local election November 4th when we vote for President. After Labor Day, it really will be time to get the word out.

If you live in White Pine, I'd be honored if you'd allow me to put a sign in your yard or on your property this fall.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map