Saturday, March 01, 2008

Crybaby Hillary

Be prepared, for if Hillary Clinton does not win the hybrid Texas Democratic Primary/Caucus, she just might sue:

Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign has raised the possibility of a challenge to Texas' primary and caucus rules just days before the contest, is drawing a warning against legal action from the state's Democratic Party.

Texas party officials said they believed Cecil was threatening legal action and wrote a letter to him and to Obama senior strategist Steve Hildebrand reflecting that concern.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! I might lose Texas, I'm Hillary and I am supposed to be President. I have more experience than Obama just because my husband was President. If I lose, I'll just sue to overturn the result." Democrats are very good at playing the sore loser, but I have a feeling that Hillary Clinton may put sour grapes on a completely separate plain. I encourage this behavior, however-the Democrats will shoot themselves in the foot yet again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sunday, March 02, 2008 10:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gather that because she's a woman she's a crybaby or she can cry. May I say that as a woman, I find this title disgusting? Sorry...I'm really starting to despise the Obama supporters. But I thank you for making my mind. I will be voting in Ohio for Hillary, the crybaby.

 
At Monday, March 03, 2008 4:12:00 AM, Blogger Deacon David Oatney said...

No, she's a crybaby because she is acting incredibly immature at the prospect of losing...and I quite obviously am no Obama supporter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map