Friday, December 22, 2006

Oatney On the Air-U.S. Attorney hype job.

Here is my radio podcast in two parts from yesterday. Like Kleinheider, I believed we would have a major uncovering of public corruption this afternoon, and I went on the air live expecting the story to break any minute. As I mentioned in Part II, the U.S. Attorney in Nashville took all of us to the cleaners by using the words "public corruption" when describing the nature of the indictments. Considering the recent history of public corruption in this State, I think the federals knew what we would think and took advantage of the increased attention.

Don't get me wrong, it isn't that police corruption is not an important story, but it isn't Tennessee Waltz.

A brief note-I apologize profusely for the unintended interruption in the middle of Part I.

Oatney On the Air-December 21, 2006-Part I

Oatney On the Air-December 21, 2006-Part II

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map