Thursday, August 03, 2006

GOP U.S. Senate Primary

Ladies and gentlemen, this is by far the most painful call I feel compelled to make tonight:


U.S. Senate Republican
81% of 2432 Precincts Reporting
Bob CorkerX 188,308 48%
Ed Bryant 136,122 35%
Van Hilleary 62,692 16%
Tate Harrison 4,065 1%

Ed Bryant has yet to concede, and I can understand why-I am sure that he feels that Van Hilleary stood between him and the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate in Tennessee. However, it is pretty clear that this one is in the books, and Corker has bought the nomination.

I will not be supporting him-or his opponent.

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 04, 2006 2:07:00 AM, Blogger AlphaPatriot said...

I wouldn't say "bought" the election. "Bought and lied" is more accurate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map