Saturday, July 29, 2006

Distorted

It has come to my attention that if you are viewing this blog with Internet Explorer, you are once again seeing a warped version of this website where the sidebar somehow appears distorted at the bottom of the page. I have tried to fix the problem, but nothing I have tried seems to work.

I suppose now is a good time to remind readers that this blog is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox, and you can get Firefox on your computer by clicking on the link in the upper right corner.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:44:00 AM, Blogger Chucko said...

Hey Dave... send me your blog template if you want, and I'll see if I can figure out what's up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map