Friday, June 02, 2006

Silence not silenced in the World

I am a bit late in doing it, but I have added Knoxville News-Sentinel political reporter and fellow blogger Michael Silence to the list.

I think Michael is probably the most fair and decent reporter at KNS. I want to thank him for agreeing to be added to my blogroll. There are times that I wish Silence were the editor-in-chief over on Western Avenue. If he were, I might actually subscribe to the paper.

Since Michael recently underwent bypass surgery and is still recovering, I extend my prayers as well as any help with his blog that my vastly inferior writing skills might be able to render-God Bless and Godspeed, Michael!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map