Sunday, June 11, 2006

Real hot...

I think, judging by the weather, that summer has arrived. I now have a good sunburn from being out in this heat working for much of the day yesterday. My face has the appearance of a cherry, and when it is darkened, it is likely to resemble a prune in complexion.

The heat makes me tired and lazy, and affords me to be in great want of sleep at times of the day when I would not otherwise be desirous of the bed. Nicole and I are up and off to Mass this morning earlier than usual-9:00AM start time. Today is Trinity Sunday.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, June 10, 2006 11:29:00 PM, Blogger Steve Mule said...

Dave,
It was hot today and I enjoyed it a great deal. No sunburn here tho, you need to be careful - sunburn can be serious.
I got my kitchen and bathroom clean and got a jump on a lot of laundry.

SteveMule

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map