Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Standing up-and welcoming Terry Frank

A few of you who are regulars may have noticed some changes to the sidebar. I've added the blog I now keep at Where I Stand to the sidebar in its own unique column. Where I Stand is really a blogger-based news and discussion service, and I have just begun to make posts about items of national news and opinion. In no way is my presence there meant to take the place of The World According to Oatney in any way, shape, fashion, or form, and if you go there, you'll find a cross-link right back here. However, for those of you just itching to know what on earth Oatney is going to say next, check out that "Where I Stand" link.

I'd also like to welcome a new addition to the blogroll here at the World. Terry Frank is the weekly host of Tennessee Confidential on 1180 AM. Like me and a whole lot of other hack-types, Terry has been involved with Young Republicans. If you read her site bio, you'll learn that she was also the former Chairman for President Bush's campaign in Anderson County, and Chairman for three terms of the Anderson County Republican Party. Terry writes a weekly column in the Clinton Courier-News.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the welcome David!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map