Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"Alternative" medicine

Recently, a whole lot of fuss has been thrown over some medicinal supplements and whether or not they are effective. More precisely, the federal government has been throwing a fuss over whether or not medicinal supplements are effective.

I can only speak from personal experience, but I can tell you that I take garlic, Echinacea, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and iron every day. Because of my disability my immune system is normally weaker than the average person’s, and this time of year I am especially susceptible to various forms of infectious disease.

Since I began my regimen last year:

I got over a bronchial infection within four days with the help of extra Vitamin C.

The oil from a garlic pill helped cure a nasty inner ear infection.

I was only “sick” twice last year, as opposed to the normal 5-6 times a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map