Thursday, August 27, 2009

The New Oligarchs

The new Tennessee Judicial Nominating Commission has been officially named. I was under the impression that Ron Ramsey wanted to appoint many more conservatives to the nominating body., but I do have to wonder if Rob Huddleston is surprised that he was not chosen. Based on a discussion he and I had several weeks ago, he seemed to believe that he had a serious chance to sit on the Commission.



Huddleston would have been a very fine choice from a conservative perspective.

Note: I apologize for the brevity of my entry. It has been an extremely busy week and I have also had trouble accessing this weblog. I will have a full Examiner column tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, August 28, 2009 3:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been busy?!

Maybe you have been busy developing your column about Niceley's dalliances with women other than his wife?

We cannot wait to read your thoughts..!

 
At Tuesday, September 01, 2009 12:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob Huddleston appointed to anything? Hah! He's a self-important, self-absorbed blow-hard who seems to think that he should be appointed to every government position that comes open. What has he ever done to justify him being appointed to any position?

 
At Wednesday, September 02, 2009 7:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed - you spell better than Glenn Beck - and you are only half as batshit crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map