Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Call in the First District-and close U.S. Senate numbers

I hope that readers will forgive me for giving provisional Senate numbers and not calling the race until in the morning. After I make this post, I will retire for the night. I will watch the results but I will not call any further races until in the morning-I am exhausted...please forgive me. First, a call (Stacey will like this one):

X David Davis (R)
99348 59%

Rick Trent (D)
59163 37%

Bob Smith (I)
963 1%

James Reeves (I)
936 1%

Michael Peavler (I)
895 1%

Michael Sabri (I)
390 1%
The World is able to project that David Davis has won an overwhelming victory and will be the next U.S. Congressman from the First District. I know that Congressman-elect Davis will represent our people extremely well, and we hope Washington doesn't water down his values.


Bob Corker (R)
741540 48%

Harold Ford, Jr (D)
679573 47%

Ed Choate (I)
8307 1%

David Gatchell (I)
2907 1%

Bo Heyward (I)
2767 1%

Gary Keplinger (I)
2392 1%

Chris Lugo (I)
1901 1%
I'm taking a refreshing drink to bed to watch the results on this one...it is going to be a very long night. Congradulations to all one one Hell of an exciting race, if nothing else.

I want to thank Kleinheider, the WKRN War Room, WBIR, MSNBC, and Fox News for their unknowing but constant help throughout the night.

I'll see y'all in the morning with more. Be careful on this long night. Those of you at parties, have a beer for me, won't you?

God Bless, Goodnight...and thanks for your time this time-until next time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 8:20:00 AM, Blogger Deacon David Oatney said...

This is the First District of Tennessee-60% is the normal margin for the (always) Republican winner...the vote totals were up slightly for Trent because (and probably only because) of the war.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map