Thursday, April 27, 2006

Posting ahead

A few readers may wonder why I am posting a day ahead of time this week. Some might remember that several months back I posted a note in which I explained to you that there may be times I would post ahead if I was running short on time. This week (hectic news week that it has been) is such a week. In addition to posting and carrying on my regular daily slog, Nicole and I are expecting company this weekend-an old college friend of mine, Mark Regeic, is coming into town for a visit. We've been working very hard getting everything ready for Mark's arrival.

I anticipate that because of the impending company, I may not be able to post on Saturday. Those who leave comments may have to wait longer than usual to get a response, but I do promise that eventually I will get to you.

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 28, 2006 3:17:00 PM, Blogger Chucko said...

Hey Dave! Busy week indeed... I took Monday off of work, and of course Tuesday was the busiest week I have worked on this job. Guh. Do I know Mark? Take care buddy and have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map