Monday, January 16, 2006

A note on days, dates, and times

Some readers have questioned why they might come on to this weblog and find that I have an entry for tomorrow already up today. There is a very good reason for this.

I long ago figured out that if you want to keep your blog rell-read you have to make sure it is updated at least once a day. The vast majority of the time here at the World, I'd say 90% of the time, something has been posted exactly when you read that it has been posted, and I intend to keep it that way.

When you see a post ahead of time, it usually means that I am running short on time, or I anticipate being short on time within the next 24 hours, so I am posting in advance to keep the blog current for you regular readers. It is because of you that I keep doing this...so remember, a post ahead does not mean a post out of date...I want to make all posts as timely as possible. Also remember that the overwhelming majority of the time, posts are posted at the date and time specified. Thank you, loyal readers, for your continued readership and interest in the daily thoughts of my life and the world we live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map