Sunday, February 05, 2006

Disappearing posts

It appears that a lengthy post I made yesterday about my distaste for the ethics Bill that will be signed into law tomorrow has mysteriously disappeared. Believing it had posted, I deleted the version I had saved in Word, and now it is virtually impossible to recupture what I had to say, but I can tell you that I raked State Rep. Ulyses Jones over the coals for his attitude that buying sporting tickets with campaign money was a good way to campaign.

I explained in detail whyI felt this was vote buying and how it would be quite different for Rep. Jones to take a group of underprivileged youngster to a ballgame on his own dime and how that would be the right thing to do.

I apologize to my readers for this lengthy commentary that has seemingly vanished from the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map