Thursday, May 12, 2005

Del for the Opry

Those of my regular readers who have a personal connection with me outside of the internet know that my great love of music is Bluegrass, and that the greatest Bluegrass band in the world, if not the greatest band the world has ever seen, is the Del McCoury Band. Those who know me also know that I think Del is one of the greatest tenor voices in the world of traditional folk music.

Well, I have had enough of Del not getting the credit that he so richly deserves, so in addition to posting my personal political, social, religious, and sporting thoughts here at the World, this blog has just become the unofficial headquarters for the Del for the Opry campaign. Register your support for making Del McCoury a member of the Grand Ole Opry!

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 16, 2005 4:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,

Del already is an Opry member as of October 2003.

See this link: http://www.gaylordentertainment.com/PC/press/GOO_DelMcCouryInduction10-25-03.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map