Friday, April 29, 2005

Garlic oil-miracle cure

I just wanted to point out that garlic oil seems to be a miracle cure for an ear infection. My ear infection, which I mentioned yesterday, is not completely gone, but my condition is drastically improved.

Last night, Nicole poured a few drops of garlic oil down my ear, and we let it sit immobile for a few minutes. Then all the filth and infection in my ear came out with relative ease, even though there was quite a lot of it. Today, my ear feels a whole lot better.

Garlic oil: If the drug companies controlled its distribution, it would be worth thousands of dollars an ounce.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 30, 2005 12:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to remember that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map