Thursday, April 08, 2010

In the Game

If you want to know why I am running for the Republican State Executive Committee, I explain:


I believe that it is fundamentally wrong, as a matter of principle, to be involved in politics for the mere sake of self-advancement, or "what is good for me now." If you enjoy politics and public life, the day you get to the point where you are in the game merely for yourself is the day that you need to step away. No, it doesn't often happen that way in reality, but I truly believe that is how people who are involved in politics should conduct themselves. I would like to serve on the Republican State Executive Committee because I truly believe that the Republican Party and our district can be better because I made the effort and gave of my time to run for a spot on the Executive Committee and serve there. If voters decide to grant me the honor and the privilege of that service on the 5th of August, I will serve the party, the district, and the State in the very best way that I can.




donate copy

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 09, 2010 9:06:00 AM, Blogger Steve Mule said...

David,
What do you bring to the table? You have no solid campaign experience, no track record of fund raising and you're a 'birther' and a 'tenther' to boot. So... what is it, exactly, that you want to accomplish on the executive committee? And why would anyone else want that too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map