Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Should have been Wolfenbarger in 2B

A few of my Knox County readers might remember that I once aspired to a County Commission seat in the Second District.

While I am not in a position to serve in that capacity, I did have a favorite candidate in the special appointment process for the B seat in the Second-Bob Wolfenbarger. I know that Bob would take his responsibility of serving the people of the 2nd District just as seriously as I would have done, and I believe he would have made a fine Commissioner. If I still lived in the Second District and were I eligible to be appointed, I would have dropped out and endorsed Bob Wolfenbarger.

It is a shame that Wolfenbarger was not appointed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map