Sunday, January 20, 2008

McCain and South Carolina

Congratulations today to Senator John McCain, who won a squeaker of a victory in South Carolina over Mike Huckabee, whose numbers were doubtless impacted by bad weather in the Carolina Upcountry yesterday.



McCain's words here are noteworthy, because if he actually were to govern based on the ideals that he proclaimed in victory last night, I believe we'd be alright.

Because South Carolina had a weekend primary, I have breeched one of my general conventions and blogged politics on the weekend. I will have more on the South Carolina Primary, as well as a link to the wrap-up show that Adam Graham, John McJunkin, Warner Todd Huston and myself participated in tomorrow

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sunday, January 20, 2008 11:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot one in your list of guests. LOL

 
At Monday, January 21, 2008 1:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No President governs based on plattitudes, which is also I heard in McCain's speech.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map