Friday, September 14, 2007

No she is not removed

One of my sources previously mentioned had a telephone conversation with a highly-placed Capitol Hill source close to the Mary Littleton situation. That source was able to verify that the story was circulated on the Hill last night, but that. Ms. Littleton has indeed not been removed from her position with the trial lawyers' lobby in Tennessee.

I waited until I received double confirmation of this before printing any retraction.

The World sincerely regrets this grevous error.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Sunday, September 16, 2007 8:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew her in law school and it's sad that she hasn't changed one bit. Still using her body for personal and political gain.

 
At Monday, September 17, 2007 1:58:00 AM, Blogger Deacon David Oatney said...

Anon;
Interesting indeed. I should point out that since I printed my retraction of the initial report that Littleton had been dismissed, I received a call from the third source independent of the other two to inform me that Ms. Littleton has indeed either been dismissed or asked to resign and that the Trial Lawyers' lobby is not being entirely truthful.

I am inclined to believe that there is something to that.

However, because this story is uncertain and is developing, I am not going to retract my retraction until I know with certainty what has occurred or is occurring in the Littleton case.

 
At Monday, September 17, 2007 2:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She ran around UTL claiming she would be under the Secretary of Education when Gore won. It's funny that after all these years she rears her head again. I am a conservative PRO TRIAL Lawyer and think she is as disgusting now as ever.

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is an insider scoop on Mary Littleton - she has been known to have had a few flings with Bruce Pearl in the past year. Mary seems to go for the married powerful types. Wonder if she will be Bruce's attorney as well?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map