Sunday, March 11, 2007

Scriptural Rosary

Listeners to my radio podcast may remember last week when I prayed the Holy Rosary on the air. Today I am offering a far better rendition of the Rosary than what I could produce. This Scriptural Rosary, with beautiful artwork and with the corresponding readings of scriptural passages, originally aired on EWTN. It is a beautiful meditation, and for those of you not familiar with the Rosary, this manner is a far better way to demonstrate this beautiful, important, and very powerful prayer.

I will be at the front of the line to testify to the reality that prayer intentions taken to the rosary get answered.

Since it is Lent, I again chose the Sorrowful Mysteries.






Part I



Part II



Part III

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map