Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ramsey impressive

Both Nicole and I throughly enjoyed last night's Jefferson County Republican Party Lincoln Day Dinner last night-and I will have a full description (complete with pictures) tomorrow. I will start by saying this: Our new Lt. Governor is the real deal folks, I was deeply impressed by the man. So was my wife, and she is not an overly political person. For Ron Ramsey to have impressed her is a sign that he is no ordinary politician.

David Davis
made a reasonably good speech that I assume is his stump speech on the Lincoln/Reagan Day circuit-I will have plenty to say about that, too.

I want to thank Mike Faulk for graciously inviting us to his table.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 18, 2007 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Bill said...

I wish I could've been there to here Lt. Gov. Ramsey myself.

 
At Sunday, February 18, 2007 2:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here in Idaho, I love our Lieutenant Governor far more than our Governor. When President Bush appointed Dirk Kempthorne as Secretary of Interior, our Lieutenant Governor served as Governor for 7 months. Let me tell you, he left me wanting an encore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map