Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Welcome Stephanie Richer

I'd like to take just a moment this morning to welcome a new member to our blogroll to the right. Stephanie Richer titles her orthodox Catholic blog The Digital Hairshirt, and like many of those on my blogroll, Stephanie has a conservative bent to her thought. Like me, Stephanie is a devout, practicing, and observant Catholic.

The addition of Ms. Richer to the blogroll is significant, however, because she will soon be liberating herself and her family from the shackles of the Left Coast and will be a brand spanking new citizen of Rocky Top. I'm up for suggestions on how we can welcome Stephanie and her family to East Tennessee and "inculturate" her...ideas, anyone?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 02, 2006 9:25:00 PM, Blogger The Digital Hairshirt said...

David, you are too kind and I have posted my thanks at my own blog. Actually, your style is akin to Amy Pawlak's over at her blog, Modern Commentaries - please check it out!

 
At Sunday, December 03, 2006 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Deacon David Oatney said...

Ms. Stephanie;
I most certainly will check it out!

Bless you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map