Saturday, October 21, 2006

Merle fills in

Firstly, I want to apologize to regular and faithful readers for my lack of serious commentary for the past couple of days. As I mentioned yesterday, Nicole and I have family visiting this weekend and I know you understand that I feel compelled not only to entertain our guests, but to visit with them as much as possible.

With that in mind, I want to everyone to enjoy the Third Saturday in October (Go Vols).

A great many people have asked me if there is a song that best characterizes my philosophy. Actually, there are several of them, but I want to share one of them with you today and I hope you enjoy it-I'd say it sums up my feelings about the world quite nicely.

Tomorrow I'l have a football wrap-up for you, and then we'll be back to your regularly scheduled election cycle programming.

Take it away, Merle!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map