Friday, February 24, 2006

Busy day

I want to personally appologize for not having a real post today. I had an extremely busy day today and by the time I got around to this point, I had run out of time in the day. I will make the announcement that I am well aware of the fact that Stacey Campfield is going to be at the Norwood Library again tomorrow. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it to that gathering. Nicole and I have to go to White Pine to see if her father won't care to fix my wheel chair ramp on the back of our truck.

That's not to say that I won't go to any more of Stacey's listening tour stops, as I would like to sit down for a longer period of time. As a matter of fact, I'd just love it if Stacey, Rob Huddleston, Brian Hornback, and myself could all sit down to dinner. I think if we had the time, we'd be there half the night. Hopefully we'll all be able to get together soon enough. As to what we might conspire to do at such a meeting, I have no clue but I am sure we will come up with something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map