Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Raising It Right

Some of you may know that the Republican State Executive Committee is a voluntary post. If you live in a rural area like I do, you might have a district Constable who helps with basic law enforcement and community order, and that is also a volunteer post where the person must run on the ballot. Members of the State Executive Committee are also volunteers who help make the rules and steer the policies of our State Republican Party.

Just because you volunteer doesn't mean that campaigning for that volunteer position is free, however, especially in such a geographically large district as the 4th District. That's why I'm asking for the help of committed conservatives in defraying some of the cost of traveling around the district and meeting with Republican activists and officeholders-and everyday voters. Traditionally, SEC campaigns are low-budget affairs where you run for the position, not against someone else. I do intend to be true to that tradition, but I also want to run for the SEC with all the vigor I can muster, so folks will know how hard I will work for the interests of local Republican parties and voters in the 4th District if I am elected.

With your help, I will better be able to do that. I've set up an account with the help of Ken Marrero at Raising it Right, a new online tool to help conservative candidates raise money for their campaigns.

donate copy


I want to thank everyone for their continued prayers and support for my efforts and the work of all grassroots conservative activists in Tennessee to help build a conservative Republican future in our great and sovereign State.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map