Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Feel So Unsafe

Over lunch, Frank Niceley, Deb Maggart, Susan Lynn and myself decided that rather than pay for our sandwiches, we will bond them to the next generation so that we don't have to worry about the cost.

Meanwhile, Kent Williams extends the morning recess because of the tornado warning in Nashville and tries to evacuate the House floor. Campfield, Niceley, Dunn, and myself remain. I feel so unsafe surrounded by these six-foot thick marble walls that withstood damnyankee canon fire during the Great Rebellion.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:47:00 AM, Blogger Steve Mule said...

Daivd,
It wasn't the "Great Rebellion" it was the CIVIL WAR and the rebels LOST. That's why it is called the Civil War and nothing else.
I mean really, if it was so great why is it that the rebels lost?

SteveMule

 
At Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you from Ohio?

 
At Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see - it was horribly un-patriotic for me to oppose Bush's war of choice in Iraq - so much so that you told me to pack my bags and move to Canada, but it's extremely patriotic of you to have supported an armed insurrection against the government of the United States?

Do you guys ever have any trouble keeping the voices in your head from beating the shit out of each other?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map