Saturday, May 12, 2007

Classic Del

If you don't like Del McCoury, you just ain't right as far as music goes. I have long believed that Del is his own genre...there is country, there is bluegrass, and then there is Del. Here is some classic Del from 1994.



At Monday, May 14, 2007 7:07:00 PM, Blogger Sharon Cobb said...

Check out what I taped on Del last month. Just put my name in a search on YouTube and click on the memorial concert for Virginia Tech.
Del is the first performer, along with Sam Bush who puts in a "surprise" appearance. It's a great performance.
(I didn't release the concert for profit--I donated it to Virginia Tech to use as they want--they gave copies of the service I taped to the families of the students who were killed)


Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map