Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Two great blogs I recommend

From some responses I have gotten to posts I make here, I have gathered that I do have a readership for this weblog. Whether you generally agree with the things I write here, or whether you think I am a bat out of Hell, I am glad you are reading. If the sort of content you find here is the kind of content that interests you, I have a couple of other blogs I'd like to recommend to you.

The first is a blog that belongs to my long-time college friend, former Dayton-area bluegrass radio host and current National Review music critic Aaron Harris. His blog is called Listen to the Lion, and it is a running commentary on politics, life, music, and culture from his eyes. Like me, he tries to interject a bit of local flavor into his posts. Unlike me, Aaron formerly interned for the Associated Press in Jerusalem, so his commentary is seasoned with some very interesting life experiences unique to his station as a well-travelled young bachelor journalist.

The second recommended blog is a brand new one with its first post about to be up this very day. It is the blog of my fomer radio colleage and co-host Matt "Stat-Man" Daley, called The Stat Man's Rumblings. Matt has a decent mind for political writing, but he is one of the best sports commentators I know of that isn't on ESPN. If you want a fresh perspective on what's going on in the world in general, and the sports world in particular, I really recommend checking his blog frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page
Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map